Typically appearing during the childbearing years, uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths of the uterus. Many women have uterine fibroids at some point in their lives, but may never have symptoms. Fibroids may be discovered during a prenatal ultrasound or pelvic exam.
Contact The EpiCentre if you experience any of the following:
- Bleeding or spotting between periods
- Pelvic pain that will not go away
- Unexplained low red blood cell count
- Painful or overly prolonged periods
- Problem emptying the bladder
Reach Out to Us
Please feel free to send us a message to learn more about this.